- 12” x 12” slate tiles with 1/4” simulated grout
- Highly realistic natural slate texture
- 4-5/8” tall integrated tile detail
- Master or secondary bathrooms
- Kitchen/dining areas, wet rooms, entries, hallways
- Residential or commercial
- Perfect for both new home construction or remodels
- Tile look without the tile disadvantages
- Greatly reduces the chances of leakage often found in tile installations.
- Extremely diverse range of materials, color, veined or textured treatment options.
- Trim flange on three sides to simplify fitting of panels.
- Large 60” x 96” back panel and complimentary two-cavity side panels for fast production.
These extremely realistic textured slate tile and simulated grout wall panels offers the desirability of durable slate - but in the form of solid leakproof wall panels. Compete effectively against tile and slate tile installations and offer a superior cast polymer product. These panels are perfect for any location where tile might be found - the bathroom, shower/bath surrounds, bathroom walls, kitchen walls, commercial locations, and other areas - and are suitable for both new home or remodeling applications. Add even more value (and profit) by offering these panels in a variety of material or color options, or incorporate custom veining or texturing for a truly one of a kind product that will add distinction and value to any installation. The 36” wide side panel mold is offered as a two-cavity mold to shorten manufacturing time for a typical 3-wall bathroom shower or bath surround.
Note: Both molds are available in either Metamold or Vinyl Ester finish. For Metamold, add an M to the end of the part number. For Vinyl Ester, add a V to the end of the part number. Learn the differences.