- All 1050 Series Shower Pan Male molds require a female mold - don't forget to order a female mold!
- Mold order numbers shown below are preceded by a # symbol
- The "T" shown in the dimensions indicates the threshold side of shower pan.
- Note: DWG and DXF format CAD data is available for some of these models
Available 1050 Series Shower Pan molds include:
Note: This pan does not have a minimum 1/4" per foot drain slope. This mold has a double threshold. Single side threshold versions are available:
- For left side threshold version, see 1051-34
- For right side threshold version, see 1051-35
Note: this is a standard 1050 series mold, and is NOT the Universal 1050-27 mold listed in the group above.
ULFF-1050-27 Shower Pan - #430459
Universal Shower Pan molds simply make economic sense - since you can produce any number of different size and shape shower pan castings from a single "universal" mold. If size is an issue, you can order a smaller overall mold size (see chart below for available sizes). Universal Shower Pans can be cast at full size (as shown below), or smaller. Determine what size shower pan you need, and define that around the drain located where you need it. All 1050 Universal Shower Pans have center drains and a minimum drain slope of 1/4" per foot of horizontal distance. All 1050 Universal Shower Pans have center drains and a minimum drain slope of 1/4” per foot of horizontal distance. Surface is textured.
Click on image at right for a larger view*NOTE - the 1050-27 Universal Shower Pan listed above should NOT be confused with the standard 1050-27 Shower Pan. They are two separate molds.