Large quantities of filled resin are used in building the fiberglass laminate required in today’s composite products. This can require labor-intensive manual batching of the materials. Gruber Systems has put together a system that can automate the metering and blending process.
- Recipe-based system that will meter and blend resin, filler, pigment and additives as needed.
- PLC-based control system with color touch screen user interface
- Output capacities from 50 to 130 lbs per minute
- High efficiency mixing auger
- Use resin from bulk tanks, totes or drums
- Heat the resin using an integrated heater and heat exchanger
- Single or multiple filler metering hoppers for Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Light Weight Fillers, or ATH
- Single of multiple base colors
- Optional: Add additives to mix as required – DMA, Cobalt, Air Release, etc.
- Optional: Ground Hoppers to handle filler in bags or bulk sacks
- Optional: Scale or Sensor assemblies for monitoring tank levels
- Optional: Bulk Bag Gantry or Bulk Bag Suspender Frame for handling bulk sacks
- Optional: 230 Gallon Tank with High Shear Mixer
- Optional: 230 Gallon Tank with Agitator
- Optional: Electrical Control Panels with High Shear Mixers and Agitators
- Optional: Diaphragm Pumps for Tank-to-Tank Transfer or Tank-to-Recirculation Loop