Quickly, easily and precisely trim bullnose edges on deck castings.
- Dramatically reduces previously time-consuming finishing process with better result.
- Follows contours of top surface for uniform bullnose profile across entire length.
- Prevents narrowing when used on bowed or warped decks.
- Two versions - 120V (for U.S.) or 220V.
This system simplifies trimming of bullnose edges on decks of all sizes, and produces straight, machine cuts that minimize labor costs for this operation. An optional 8’ trim table properly positions the deck edges for cutting. The top edge is easily replaceable wood if excessive number of blade cuts destroy the original.
Using it is simple. Set the deck on the trim table, with the bullnose edges hanging over. Position the saw with the guide attachment on the deck surface, and trim the excess bullnose edge flash material off along an entire surface. Repeat on each side.
The finished deck requires minimal cleanup afterwards with a simple sanding block to smooth any remaining protrusions.
The saw with built-in trim guide.
The saw with optional trimming table.
Note: Trim Table is a recommended option for added convenience and speed. The table measures 8' L x 20" W x 30" H. Custom lengths or size tables are available upon request.
Untrimmed deck casting is positioned on trim table.
The saw (with integral guide) is positioned for the cut by placing the saw on the front edge of the bullnose contour. The guide ensures that the saw is positioned properly, and that the resulting cut will be uniform along the entire run.
Start the cut and pull the saw towards you, until the entire length has been cut.
Repeat for each deck edge.
The result is a neat, uniform and evenly cut bullnose bottom edge along the entire run - done in seconds!
The resulting cut is a consistant, uniform depth from the top surface of the deck - requires little if any finishing effort.
The Bullnose Edge Trimming System from Gruber will produce better cuts in a fraction of the time – saving you time and money!
Watch other Gruber Systems videos on the YouTube Gruber Systems Channel
The Bullnose Edge Trimming System is comprised of the following items:
- Bullnose Trim Saw - Worm Drive Saw with integral Cutting Guide, 120V (for U.S.) - #SAWBN120
- Bullnose Trim Saw - Worm Drive Saw with integral Cutting Guide, 220V - #SAWBN220
- Optional Bullnose Edge Trim Table (8' L x 20" W x 30" H) - #190052