1) Make sure the temperature parameters on the screen are set correctly.
Resin Temperatures should be set to the desired Resin Temperature.
Fluid Temperatures should be 10°F – 20°F above the Resin Set Temperature.
2) Set the Dial on the Heater Overtemp to about 180°F.
3) Make sure heating is enabled.
4) Make sure there is 230VAC between each leg on the top side of the Mercury Relay (L1-L2, L2-L3, L1-L3).
If 230VAC is not seen check Fuses / Breakers.
5) Make sure there is +24VDC between the (+) terminal of the Mercury Relay and the (-) terminal of the DC power Supply. The +24VDC comes from the Temperature Controllers to turn on the Heater. This will only be at +24V when heating is on.
6) Check for 230VAC on the bottom side of the Mercury Relay while +24VDC is on the (+) Terminal.
7) Make sure the (-) Terminal of the Mercury Relay is connected to the (-) side of the DC Power Supply.
On some machines this connects through the Overtemp Relay on the heater.